Every New Homeowner needs these tools in their toolbox;
- Cordless Drill – – a cordless drill will help you get almost any job done quickly and easily. From hanging shelves to photos, or assembling furniture. It’s also a great option when working around the nooks and crannies of your new home.
- Tape Measure – – invest a few extra dollars and purchase a retractable one that won’t break or tear easily. A tape measure will undoubtedly come in handy when you are unpacking your belongings. Whether it’s making sure the TV is centered on the wall or measuring rooms for drapes or flooring.
- Level – – Hanging art or photos is often more challenging than people think, and the last thing you want is a bunch of frames hanging crookedly throughout your home. Purchasing a level is a surefire way to ensure everything gets hung with precision.
- Extension cords – – they can come in handy in rooms where electrical outlets may not be convenient. They are very handy during parties, around the holidays and more.
- Pliers and wrenches – – they are a “must have” for any homeowners toolbox. They are good for tightening shelves and cabinets and many small plumbing jobs.
- Socket wrenches – – No home is complete without a set of ratcheting wrenches with metric and standard sockets in different drives.
- Screwdrivers – – This is the tools you will reach for most often, so stock up on screwdrivers in different sizes, both flat and Philips-head, battery operated or standard (your power). You’ll want to be prepared. This tool will be used for many ordinary fix-it-up jobs. Whether it is for hanging items up or replacing smoke detector batteries, just to name a few.
These are just the basic tools there are numerous others you will find help you for years to come.
If I can help you or anyone you know needing real estate advice, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Donna Bishop Realtor phone; 239-560-3149 or email; email@example.com