According to a panel of experts speaking at a recent International Builders Show; Millennials, 1st Time home buyer homes will get smaller more efficient with lots of storage and have more technology features.
Top 10 features include;
*Energy efficient, Millennials will pay 2 – 3% more for energy efficiency as long as they can see a return on their energy bills.
Efficient appliances, windows, programmable thermostats where
They can use their smart phones and tablets to control their heating,
AC, security systems, lights, TVs and sound systems.
- Storage is also important, master bedrooms with walk-in closets,
- Separate laundry rooms, linen closets, walk-in pantry and garage storage.
- They seek less expensive, low maintenance choices; bright colored front doors, string of garden lights, landscaping that doesn’t need much watering and mowing.
Least likely features
- High-end outdoor kitchens with plumbing and appliances.
- 2 story foyers and family rooms.
- Needless waste of space. Why because that will make you happy.
- Just start looking for smaller more efficient and affordable homes.
- So if that is what they want Go for It!
Real Estate in Cape Coral/Fort Myers will work for you! And so will I
Want “Smoking Hot” Deals in Cape Coral or Fort Myers?