- Rents are rising at a faster pace than home prices, especially in SW Florida.
- Mortgage interest rates are still favorable.
- In most of Florida it is still cheaper to buy than rent, especially in SW Florida.
- We’re nearing the end of the era of low mortgage rates and moderate prices.
- Personal income is starting to rise again.
- Housing demand still exceeds supply so if you wait it may be harder to find an ideal home at a price you can afford.
- Millennials, the largest cohort in history, are reaching their peak home buying years, which could further tighten the supply of homes for sale.
If I can help you or anyone you know needing real estate advice, please do not hesitate to call or email me.
Donna Bishop Realtor (239) 560-3149 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org