- Rents are rising at a faster pace then home prices, especially in SW Florida
- Mortgage interest rates are still favorable.
- In most of SW Florida it is still cheaper to buy than rent.
- We’re nearing the end of the era of low mortgage rates and moderate prices.
- Personal income is starting to rise again.
- Housing demand still exceeds supply so if you wait it may be harder to find an ideal home at a price you can afford.
- Millennials, the largest cohort in history, are reaching their peak home buying years, which could further tighten supply of homes for sale.
If you or any of your family, friends or neighbors needs real estate advice or if you are a Seller and want to know what your home is worth, please feel free to contact me and I will give you my most up-to-date estimate and report.
Donna Bishop Realtor call; (239) 560-3149 or email; email@example.com
Thanks and I look forward to meeting and talking to you soon.