If a home for sale is taking longer to sell than you thought, it may be due to common problems like over-pricing, unflattering photo’s and maintenance issues.
- Pricing: When the price is right, buyers will flock to it. Revisit the sales comparable in your neighborhood, that will help buyers find their magic number.
- Editing: How is the presentation of your home? Does the décor and furniture work well together to create an attractive, inviting space? A deep-clean, declutter, removing all family photo’s (so buyers can visually place them selves in your home) and some staging may be needed to spruce up your home. These staging tips can help present the home in a way that appeals to a wide range of buyers.
- Photography: How are the photo’s of the property on line? Were the photos taken on a sunny day? Do the photos depict the space in the best possible light? If you want a home to appeal to buyers, you’ll want to make sure to avoid these common photo mistakes. Remember most buyers look at the photos on the Internet first before visiting the property in person.
- Maintenance: Are there any undone maintenance items that you have put off? Best advice is to tackle any house projects to avoid buyer hesitation.
- Relaunch as a new listing: Sometimes relaunching maybe a strategy to consider. Get a new MLS number, add some new photos and do some staging to show all the changes you’ve made, and give it another go.
Thank you for reading, if you or anyone you know is in need of real estate advice, and you want your property sold fast, please do not hesitate to contact me;
Donna Bishop Realtor call (239) 560-3149 or email me; email@example.com